Caption: A joint graduation ceremony in 1952 of graduates of the separate nursing schools at City Hospital and Homer G. Phillips Hospital, held at Christ Church Cathedral downtown. The schools merged into the Municipal Nursing School in 1968 but maintained programs at both hospitals. The combined school, at 1621 Grattan Street near old City Hospital, graduated its last class in 1981. (Lloyd Spainhower/Post-Dispatch)
Album ID: 906506
Photo ID: 27119450
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.