Caption: An open-air view of the first completed section of roof for the new terminal, photographed on July 17, 1954. When enclosed, the section would house the terminal restaurant. The terminal that was dedicated on March 10, 1956, had three arched sections. The fourth was added later. (Post-Dispatch)
Album ID: 938445
Photo ID: 27834702
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.