Caption: St. Patrick's Church, 1201 Sixth Street, in 1936, shortly after the exterior was given a coat of stucco. contractors and union tradesmen did the work without charge. The church was built in 1845 and demolished in 1973. Five years later, the archdiocese built a new, much smaller St. Patrick's Church just south of old site. It was closed on Dec. 31, 2008. (Post-Dispatch)
Album ID: 1189524
Photo ID: 34590645
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.