Caption: The future site of the Spanish Pavilion as a parking lot in 1966, looking eastward. In the foreground is the intersection of Seventh and Market streets. The second Busch Stadium, then only in its first year, is at right. The far end of the parking lot was the site of a theater building, built in 1852, that was called the Grand Theater when it was demolished in 1964. (Post-Dispatch)
Album ID: 1488142
Photo ID: 42393382
This is a low-resolution representation of a high-resolution photo suitable for print reproduction. If the image displayed above is color - the print will be color. If the image displayed above is black and white - the print will be black and white.
This preview does not represent high image quality of the products that can be ordered from this site.
Unauthorized reproduction of this image prohibited by law. Watermarks do not appear on the final product.